• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Custom Schedule for Pabbly Trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregdev

1707059183159.png

I would like to send the data every day and not every hour, is this possible if so how do I achieve it?

gregdev

I tried this and it did not give the automation I want.
So I have a set of keyword in G Sheet. And I would like to get the keyword from G Sheet everyday and then create content using OpenAI
I already have all set but just the part where G Sheet sends the keyword everyday to Pabbly Is what is left

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
To achieve this use case, you would have to set up your workflow in this manner. I am assuming that you have a keyword in each row of your Google Sheets spreadsheet, and you want to create content based on that keyword using OpenAI. Here is how it would work:

1. The scheduler will trigger your workflow every day.
  2. The counter will change the row from which the keyword is to be captured.
  3. 'Get Rows' will help capture the keyword in that row.
  4. Finally, you can replace Gmail with OpenAI as the last step to create content.

Status
Not open for further replies.