• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Customer Limit in PSB

Pabbly Team

Staff member
[Customer Query] -

Need clarification for the below doubts :

1. What happens after I reach 50 customers limit?
2. Does each successful payment from a unique person considered as a customer?
3. Does the 50 customers limit resets monthly?
4. Does 50 Customers limit means I can have only 50 unique sales in a month?

S

Sonam

Please find answers to your questions in the below points -

1. Once the customer limit is fulfilled the system will not allow for new customer registration.

2. All the new users whether with successful payment, trial, or free account sign up, all of these are registered as customers in Pabbly Subscription Billing. Further, we would like to explain this with the help of an example –

A unique person is registered as a customer. He purchased a total of 4 different subscriptions i.e. 2 are recurring & the remaining were one-time in billing nature. So, the total sales for the same will be – 2 recurring subscriptions -> 1st payment i.e. 2 sales for 2 different recurring subscriptions -> 2nd payment i.e. 2 sales. Similarly, for 2 different one-time subscription -> 2 sales (one-time) then the total sales for the above customer is 2+2+2 = 6 Sales

Hence, from the above, it is clear that one customer can have multiple subscriptions & multiple sales can be generated on the same depending upon the purchased plan type & duration.

3. No, the provided limit is not reset monthly. It is simply the assigned one-time quota that can be used & managed as per the requirement.

4. The customer limit will not impact the number of sales. For clarity on the same, please switch to point no. 2 resolution.