• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Customer Payment Difficulties

MissNookie

We've had A LOT of people having trouble with paying through PayPal.

Creating multiple invoices accidentally and not actually getting to successful payment.

I've tested and not found an issue, but I'm sure I'm missing something if SO MANY people are having trouble.

And someone last night said:

"When I went to purchase a ticket, I was prompted to go through PayPal. Then it sent me into my PayPal account with no indication of who to pay."

Which seems like a pretty big issue.

Any ideas on what might be missing from this flow?

Thank you.

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello MissNookie,

We would like to inform you that we are checking this on our end, we will let you know once it will be fixed.