• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Data Forward, Drive, Webhook no response captured

e0979d

I have a workflow that provides a Folder ID to a new Workflow inside Pabbly, so I can provide a custom ID for the folder to be watched for new files

- is Forward data to another Pabbly Workflow not possible to do? Right now, the data forwarder reports data being sent but New workflow still is pending to catch response

- Google Drive "New File in specific folder" can only be used as trigger?
- Is there any way to have a Google Drive folder dynamically to be watch for this function, as a step? (new uploads). My case: the folder would be dinamically created, therefore the watch folder would be changing

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I have a workflow that provides a Folder ID to a new Workflow inside Pabbly, so I can provide a custom ID for the folder to be watched for new files

- is Forward data to another Pabbly Workflow not possible to do? Right now, the data forwarder reports data being sent but New workflow still is pending to catch response
Please check whether you have entered the Webhook URL correctly in your Data Forwarder.
Kindly watch the video attached below to gain a better understanding of how a Data Forwarder functions.

- Google Drive "New File in specific folder" can only be used as trigger?
- Is there any way to have a Google Drive folder dynamically to be watch for this function, as a step? (new uploads). My case: the folder would be dinamically created, therefore the watch folder would be changing
This use case is not possible.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Just to confirm: there is no way to make Google Drive "New File in specific folder" as step?
Unfortunately, no, we cannot make 'Google Drive: New File in Specific Folder' as the action event.

You can, however, use 'Google Drive: Search Folder' or 'Google Drive: Search File' action events if they serve your purpose.
1686353153991.png

1686353455555.png