• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Data is entering twice in google sheet.

ankitbat

I have created one workflow where previously I integrated woocommerce in another domain and shifted the same workflow to another domain. But now I am not able to access my first integration but still my workflow is running there.

You can check the workflow and suggest how to delete it.

Please provide the solution in priority.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ankitbat

Kindly share the task history ID from your workflow in which you have tried the experienced the same.

1708774010852.png

ankitbat

Here is the task history ID IjU3NjMwNTY5MDYzMjA0Mzc1MjZjNTUzMjUxM2I1MTZiNTQzOCI_3D_pc
but it is running once I this history but it is running from 2 different places. Where our application was setup first and where we have setup it now.

And one more thing if the payment is getting failed in razorpay and status in woocommerce it is showing payment pending or pending payment still the data is getting entered into sheet and send whatsApp message. It should trigger only after payment successful.

Kindly help ASAP

Supreme

Staff member
You can add a filter action step to restrict the other order status from WooCommerce in your workflow. So that you can only send the messages to those whose order is completed/pending as pwer your need.

1708929661317.png

Since you are getting multiple statuses of orders, you can use the Filter action step to process one of them.

1708929712386.png