• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Data Not Arriving - customer.io

kurt

hello,

Our data is not arriving in Customer.io. we are successfully collecting data and Pabbly shows it going out. but its not in their system.

example: https://d.pr/i/VWs8Up

This is from our "WooCommerce to Customer.io Purchase Test" workflow.

kurt

hi, yes I've seen that video before. I understand it can work. but this connection is not working.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @kurt

Regarding your concern, we have contacted the Customer.io support team regarding the creation of events with their API.

Kindly allow us some time, we will let you know once they get back to us.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @kurt

Further, as we were testing the action event we found out that the Customer ID is not working on the API but while passing the email address it is working accordingly.

unnamed.png

We would recommend you try passing the email address once and check that in the activity log of your dashboard.

unnamed.png

Action event how we tried -

unnamed.png

kurt

hello, I've opened a private ticket on this at your suggestion. they requested the API payload to verify formatting.

Yes, they suggest the required ID be the customer email. we have that set as well now.

I noticed your labels are formatted differently, does this matter? you have: data where as I am using the label format: email
or prefinery_referer not data[prefinery_referer]
does this matter?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @kurt

Yes, the labels which have been used in the screenshot are according to the API documentation. So you need to pass the labels inside the Data label as we have mentioned to you in the above screenshot.

unnamed.png

kindly try again with the correct label format as we have shown you previously.