• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Date/Time Formatter by Pabbly and SMS-it

I have used Pabbly to connnect Amelia and SMS-it to send out reminders.
It has been working until recently when the date formatter is not working properly any more. I can't get the date into to sms-it.
Nothing has changed and it worked previously but now I keep getting "result: no data". I works if I do it manually but not when i start it or if I check it again it's not working.

You can see down here
Screenshot 2022-11-12 at 15.58.22.png

Screenshot 2022-11-12 at 15.58.38.png

Screenshot 2022-11-12 at 16.00.26.png

But after I have saved it and try to run it I get this
Screenshot 2022-11-12 at 15.59.05.png

What is happening? why does it suddenly not work?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @peter@hivecreatives

Kindly avoid passing text in the DateTime Formatter action and please remap the value which is missing in the "SMS- IT Cloud" action step.

Kindly try this on your end and let us know if that is working for you.

2022-11-14_12h32_01.png

2022-11-14_12h35_14.png

No that is not the problem.
That was a misstake i did just for this picture. But even with that text removed it dosen't work
... it worked earlier but suddenly it has stopped working.
I thought I had found a workaround by not using simple response.
But no ! it doesn't work.