• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Date / Time Formatter Customized Format

Status
Not open for further replies.

finkeez

Hi
I see pre-defined time formats on Pabbly.
Is there a way to get a customized time format. For example I need hh:mm ddd but there's no option in the Date / Time Formatter .

How do I go about this?

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @finkeez

To enter the date and time in your format, you will need to enable the Map option. By enabling this option, you can enter the format of date and time.

I kindly request you to enable the Map option and enter the date and time in the desired format. After doing so, please try again and let me know if you are facing any issues.
2023-05-18_10h16_00.png

finkeez

Hi. While the mapping works the way you said, I have two date-time-formatters in a sequence, each for different format results. One is somehow overwriting the other. You may see the below case. While Trans Month is okay, Trans Date Time is not right.

Output
1684390637526.png

Pabbly For Trans Month
1684390373407.png

Pabbly For Trans Date Time
While the Test looks okay, it's not the same in the google sheet.

1684390441614.png

Attachments

• 1684390192539.png
    1684390192539.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 52
  • 1684390496297.png
    1684390496297.png
    4.2 KB · Views: 52

Arshita

Staff member
In this case, I request you to use the plain text content instead of any other option in the columns, and after this please try to capture the data again.

1684409397025.png

Please let me know if you are still facing the same issue.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.