• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Date time formatter Google sheets workflow

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bunch of date/time entries I need to convert - have set up a workflow that is > new row on sheet1 > date/time formatter > new format on new row on sheet2

The test send works, and is saved, however it isn't running when I add new rows on sheet1 - is there a delay? How often does the add on run?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @searchdusoleil

Could you please confirm that you have set up the initial setup correctly and selected the "Send on Event"?

1633435345281.png

Further, you can prefer our tutorial video for better understanding.

Supreme

Staff member
How the data is being added to the Google Sheets? Manually or via some external application? Further, is your Sheet located at 1st place.

1633438646213.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I am pasting in sheet1, want pabbly to run a date format and then send the result into sheet2. Could you have a look at my workflow?

Hi there, thanks for coming back to me. It is running now yes - I started the workflow from scratch. I think I might have done things in the wrong order initially, and so it wasn't picking up the "send on event" settings on the add-on.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.