• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Date & time trigger not working for items created through pabbly in Infinity

Sudha

I've set up an automation in infinity to update item on particular date & time. It's working fine for manually created items in infinity. But when I create new item through pabbly connect, that automation in infinity is not getting triggered.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Sudha

As we can see from your workflow, you haven't selected any trigger in it and could you please elaborate on your use case, so that we can assist you accordingly?

Sudha

Hey @Sudha

As we can see from your workflow, you haven't selected any trigger in it and could you please elaborate on your use case, so that we can assist you accordingly?
Please check workflow "Test flow for time trigger"
I'm creating an item in infinity through this. And I have an automation in infinity that will update lead status on particular time. It's working fine for the items created manually but not for items created through pabbly. I've asked infinity support and they told me to contact your support..Kindly find below attachment for reference

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Sudha

Could you please briefly elaborate on your use case once since you have changed your workflow and added API by Pabbly to use Infinity's action event whereas it has been very unclear as per your cocnern.

Sudha

Hey @Sudha

Could you please briefly elaborate on your use case once since you have changed your workflow and added API by Pabbly to use Infinity's action event whereas it has been very unclear as per your cocnern.
Actually I want to create an item in infinity when new lead received in facebook lead ads. Before that I wanted to check whether it's working perfectly. So only I've created test flow.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Sudha

Then why are you not using the "Infinity: Create Item" action event to pass your Facebook Lead data.

2022-04-29_11h29_11.png