• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Decimals not sent when using Notion app

Michael-SAV

Hello,
I noticed the decimals are not sent to Notion when using the app on Pabbly connect.
I also tried to format the number but it didn't work - see screenshot below:

Capture d’écran 2024-01-20 à 11.41.46.png

Any suggestion to resolve this issue? What I want is to send the decimals (1350.55 instead of 1350) to Notion for more accuracy.

Please let me know if you need any further information.

Thanks in advance.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Our team is currently working on resolving this issue. Please allow us some additional time, and we will get back to you as soon as we have any updates.

Michael-SAV

Hello Arshil,
Thanks for your input.
Would you have any ETA on the resolution? That would give me more visibility on when I can expect this issue to be resolved.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I won't be able to provide you with an ETA for now, but I can assure you that we are working on resolving this issue on a priority basis. We will get back to you as soon as it's fixed.