• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Decrypt Jotform Response??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart

So Jotform has a Encrypted form feature but there is no way to retrieve the results in plain text over API
I dont understand what how to do this solution.
Anyone have any ideas how I could proceed in pabbly?
Here is an example of the encrypted text and the plain text:

A duck is a type of bird that belongs to the Anatidae family. It is characterized by its webbed feet, short neck, and broad bill. Ducks are known for their ability to swim and fly, making them highly adaptable to various aquatic environments. They have waterproof feathers that help them stay buoyant in water and keep them warm. Ducks are omnivorous, feeding on a variety of plant matter, insects, and small aquatic animals. They are found in both freshwater and saltwater habitats across the world and are often associated with ponds, lakes, and rivers. Ducks play an important role in ecosystems as they help control insect populations and disperse seeds through their feeding and movement patterns. They are also popular among birdwatchers and are sometimes kept as pets or raised for their meat and eggs.

turns into:
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

The Key is : "TopSecret1!"
(without the "")

Thank you!

Himesh

Hello @Stuart , As per their Support's answer any integration won't work except Payment gateway if you have used encrypted form. Pabbly has Webhook base integration with JotForm so it'll not work. you can find the official answer here. https://www.jotform.com/answers/4228832-form-encryption-how-to-decrypt-a-submission-data. Go to given url and find the Gabriela's(Staff member) answer.

FYI I'm not from Pabbly Connect team, just a freelancer who helps other Pabbly users.

Stuart

this is the response I got:
Encrypted Forms 2.0 uses end-to-end data encryption and Web Crypto API to keep form data protected. With Encrypted Forms 2.0, every form has its own encryption password, unlike our previous encryption system that used a single key to encrypt all form data. You can also check out our Encrypted Forms page for more information.

they also sent this:
On enabling the encryption, I noticed we are getting the following response. Check out the Encryption Algorithm used in Encryption 2.0.

{
"responseCode": 200,
"message": "success",
"content": {
"isEncrypted": "Yes",
"allowSubmissionEdit": "No",
"thankYouActiveTab": "layout",
"encryptionProtocol": "JF-CSE-V2",
"encryptionAlgorithm": "AES-GCM-128",
"formID": "233392779303967"
},
"duration": "34.32ms"
}
I hope something here helps!

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Thank you for sharing this information. I will let the team know of this. We sill get back to you shortly,

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Stuart

I've reviewed your issue with our team and determined that Pabbly Connect currently lacks a feature to decode.

In this case, I kindly ask you to get in touch with the JotForm team and request the API key from them for this. This will enable us to proceed with further troubleshooting and resolution.

Arshita

Staff member
In this scenario, there's nothing we can do as the decoding method used by JotForm is different, and Pabbly Connect does not support it.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Status
Not open for further replies.