• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Delay function is not working

Hi, the delay action seems to be not working in any or my workflows and the consecutive events also stops.
Could you please check and let me know if I am making any mistake?

Note, in this, I only get the first message on whats app and after that nothing gets triggered.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @startwith_jay,

Please share your workflow with us at the provided email address so that we can gain a better understanding of your issue.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference:

Attachments

• 2023-04-17.png
    2023-04-17.png
    318.4 KB · Views: 44

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
After reviewing your workflow, we can verify that the workflow you have created is correct.
However, based on your history, it appears that your workflow has not been executed at all. We suggest attempting to re-run the workflow and verifying if the messages are sent successfully or not.

1681713292576.png

Thanks this seems to be working once I reconnected the google form.
I now have to create the same sequence on email once the same google form entry is triggered.
Would I be able to do that? If I am creating a new automation sequence, I can see that I need to capture a new webhook response.

I understand that. But once I am connecting the same google sheet for the new workflow, would my old workflow stop working?
I only see single option of the setup inside the Pabbly Connect Webhooks extension.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
If you are using the same Google Form, you have the option to add a Data Forwarder to your workflow and capture the responses in a different one.

Attaching a video for your reference: