• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Deleting / Finalizing Orders in Woocommerce

Eugen

Hello

I created a flow from woocommerce to Google Sheets. I made a payment in order to capture it in google sheet and I used a router to set everything right. I have two issues.

1) The router asked me to set the status of the purchase with was "processing". I did that but... SOME payments are automatically set to completed/finalized/processed. In that case... it seems that the router won't catch it? A payment that might show as "processing" is actually completed in my system, since I only sell digital products. I want ALL payments to be sent to my google sheets.

2) How can I work this process in reverse? Namely, if I cancel a payment in woocommerce, that row should get deleted from my google sheets or... be able to somehow make it clear in google sheet that that payment was canceled. Or, NOT delete it from google shet but set it to minus, so it wont count toward my total...

Thank you :)

Fagun Shah

For 1st issue setup router filter with 3 "OR" conditions, so it will go ahead if any one of them is TRUE.

1623513994539.png

Fagun Shah

Hello

I created a flow from woocommerce to Google Sheets. I made a payment in order to capture it in google sheet and I used a router to set everything right. I have two issues.

1) The router asked me to set the status of the purchase with was "processing". I did that but... SOME payments are automatically set to completed/finalized/processed. In that case... it seems that the router won't catch it? A payment that might show as "processing" is actually completed in my system, since I only sell digital products. I want ALL payments to be sent to my google sheets.

2) How can I work this process in reverse? Namely, if I cancel a payment in woocommerce, that row should get deleted from my google sheets or... be able to somehow make it clear in google sheet that that payment was canceled. Or, NOT delete it from google shet but set it to minus, so it wont count toward my total...

Thank you :)
For 2nd use case I think you can use "Order Updated" trigger of woocommerce in pabbly connect. That way when you change status of order to cancelled it will send that order data to pabbly connect and then lookup row in Gsheet using order id and delete the row or update the row as per your requirement.