• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Details not captures in instamojo

Hi Team

When i applied instamojo as trigger and captured a payment using my payment link which i created inside instamojo , it didnt captured the details like name , email and phone number which is creating aproblem for me to map in the action step....

Kindly guide
Screenshot (102).png

Fagun Shah

Use "Get Payment Details" action step just after this trigger and map order id, it fetch all the details you want.

1622726999636.png

Got it.. need one more help... after fetching details i would like to add a member in a product at Product Dyno... Now the problem is its asking for Product ID.... and am not getting any option within Product dyno to get the id

Fagun Shah

Got it.. need one more help... after fetching details i would like to add a member in a product at Product Dyno... Now the problem is its asking for Product ID.... and am not getting any option within Product dyno to get the id
I have not used ProductDyno so I can't help there..but generally, in most of the tool, it is found in URL while editing that product.

I am still tagging @Pabbly to help you here.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member

You may find the product ID at the end of the URL when managing your product or collection as shown below -

1622729877870.png