• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Different event on one funnel - how to?

aryanto18

I have 2 events that I want to trigger from 1 funnel.
lets say the funnel called A and in funnel A I have multiple steps (Register to webinar, confirmation, product purchase and confirmation of purchase)

I want to create automation for:
1. When people register to the webinar --> automatically register to zoom meeting webinar
2. When people purchase --> automatically register to zoom meeting BootCamp

Can you please tell me if this is possible?

Supreme

Staff member
Use the Router action step to manage the individual routes and process the stages of your funnel, filling it with the Page ID provided in the trigger response.

You can refer to the following video lesson on the Router action step logic -