• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Disallowed characters error on redirect

ryanb4614

I am trying to use Data Forwarder to provide a redirect URL. If I manually type in https://www.google.com as the value everything redirects properly. If I use the actual URL that is provided in the workflow (its a pdf file link in AWS) I get a return error on the redirect in the browser not the workflow: The URI you submitted has disallowed characters.... The link returned in the workflow works and I can access it directly. I also tried a link shortener in the workflow but it still get this error. I also tried to have the URL running through the text formatter- URL parameter encode.

Any ideas?

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @ryanb4614

Upon conducting a thorough review of your workflow, we have tested with a random URL and it is functioning as expected.
So I kindly request you make a new connection to the data forwarder and attempt to process the URL once again. By doing so, you can verify that the data forwarder is properly configured and integrated into your workflow.

2023-04-03_13h42_45.png

Please let me know if you are still facing the same issue.