• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Does every recipient in SMTP app cost one click, or just every execution?

Lars

Hi, just started using the SMTP app. Straightforward enough, and the only thing I'm not clear on is if every execution is always just one click regardless of whether I have one or several recipients in the To field?

Also, it would be really useful if there was an IMAP implementation so that sent emails end up in the sent folder for the email account.

Thanks,
Lars.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Lars

Hi, just started using the SMTP app. Straightforward enough, and the only thing I'm not clear on is if every execution is always just one click regardless of whether I have one or several recipients in the To field?

Your SMTP action step will be counted as one task for every execution, whether you pass one recipient or more than one.

Also, it would be really useful if there was an IMAP implementation so that sent emails end up in the sent folder for the email account.
As of now IMAP is not supported on the platform but you can consider using the Email Parser trigger event which is free and read to use.

You can also refer to the following video tutorial for your better understanding.

Lars

Hey @Lars

Your SMTP action step will be counted as one task for every execution, whether you pass one recipient or more than one.

As of now IMAP is not supported on the platform but you can consider using the Email Parser trigger event which is free and read to use.

You can also refer to the following video tutorial for your better understanding.

Ok, thanks - but the Email Parser does the opposite of what I want to do, right? Which is to not only send an email but also store the sent message in the Sent IMAP folder for the account used to send the message.