• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Does Pabbly have known issues with detecting Google Sheet Event?

Sam J

Two days back I purchased Pabbly Ultimate LTD(10K task)
I am trying to do Google Form ===> Pabbly ====>Google Contact kind of very standard scenario.
Followed all steps. For few entries in did worked well. But then suddently Pabbly stopped detecting google forms/sheet event.

No clue about it. Wondering if Pabbly has known issues with google sheet events?

From last 2 days I wasted so many hours on diangosing this issue. I believe I got 1 year support with my deal. How can I get that support?
Or if anybody has any clue or suggestion please take me out from this painful situation.

Regards,
Sam J

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Sam J !

Can you let us know for the Google Sheet, in which Google Sheet ad-on have you ticked on?-

So we can check on it further.

Hope, to hear from you soon.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member

Myself and @Fagun Shah , we had video call and checked it ... Here is the video for your reference
We are looking into it and will update you accordingly. In the meantime, please uninstall the Pabbly Connect webhooks once and then try reinstalling it again, and do the further steps of receiving the response.

Also make sure to select both the option from the Pabbly Connect webhooks as shown below -

1660825749719.png