• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Double opt in form system design

I want to create a form where users have to confirm their subscription twice called opt in form. Unfortunately, the form submission app I'm using doesn't have this feature. I'm considering using Pabbly to design this system instead. Here's my plan: when a user submits the form, they will see a success page with instructions stating that they will receive an email with a link. The system will then send the user an email containing the link. After the user clicks on the link, they will be redirected to a confirmation page that says they have successfully subscribed, and they will be added to the subscriber list. I need help from Pabbly to implement this. I'm thinking of using Google Sheets as the database. Thanks a lot!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @shahidul islam pranto

Kindly use the "Date Forwarder by Pabbly: Redirect To" action step following form submission to direct users to your designated Thank You page of yours.

1699697358181.png