• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Double Optin not working with Mailerlite

Hi, some time ago I already posted the problem that the workflow "create or update subscriber" for mailerlite does not trigger a double optin. See

In February it worked finally. But now I set up a new workflow and unfortunately no double optin is triggert again ... The confusing thing about this workflow is that I have to choose whether a subscriber is active, unconfirmed or inactive. Last time the double optin worked with the setting to "active".

Why is this such a big problem? I do not understand why it worked once and now is not again?

Hope, you find a solution for this.

Many thanks, Sophie

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I had a discussion with the technical team regarding your issue, and they have informed me that we have followed Mailerlite's API documentation to create this action step. According to the documentation, double opt-in should work when the status is set to 'Active.' Although we have sent multiple emails to Mailerlite's team regarding this issue, we have not yet received a reply. I recommend that you also reach out to their support team regarding the same matter.