• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Drip content but phased: All customer emails in spreadsheet > wait 10 days intervals > send template email

utter

Hi team! I want to upload a big database of customer emails and automatically send a template "Leave us a review" message to each customer BUT... I don't want to do it all in bulk... I want to email just maybe 2 customers each week and slowly email everyone in the spreadsheet eventually.

Why slowly and not in bulk? Google/Facebook may think it's a robot or spam you if you get too many reviews too fast and then all of a sudden have 0 reviews for a long time. So I want to email all these customers but I dont want to do it manually. I know I can use the google sheets trgger upon new row and the email, but not sure what t do with the waiting period and choosing only 2 rows at a time. What workflow can you suggest?

Thanks!

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Hi team! I want to upload a big database of customer emails and automatically send a template "Leave us a review" message to each customer BUT... I don't want to do it all in bulk... I want to email just maybe 2 customers each week and slowly email everyone in the spreadsheet eventually.

Why slowly and not in bulk? Google/Facebook may think it's a robot or spam you if you get too many reviews too fast and then all of a sudden have 0 reviews for a long time. So I want to email all these customers but I dont want to do it manually. I know I can use the google sheets trgger upon new row and the email, but not sure what t do with the waiting period and choosing only 2 rows at a time. What workflow can you suggest?

Thanks!
Right now, this is not possible. We tried to creating workflow for the same and unfortunately it didn't worked out as expected.

utter

Aww that's a bummer. What are some workarounds you recommend? Could I put all 2000+ emails in a spreadsheet and each week tell my client to select only 15 rows of emails by copy-pasting them to another sheet that is integrated with Pabbly to "new email upon new spreadsheet row"? Will it do it automatically without the client having to log into my Pabbly account to run the workflow? If yes, what tutorial link do you recommend.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Aww that's a bummer. What are some workarounds you recommend? Could I put all 2000+ emails in a spreadsheet and each week tell my client to select only 15 rows of emails by copy-pasting them to another sheet that is integrated with Pabbly to "new email upon new spreadsheet row"? Will it do it automatically without the client having to log into my Pabbly account to run the workflow? If yes, what tutorial link do you recommend.
Check this video tutorial which our team released few days back which might help you -