• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Dropbox and Salad > Create new file upload

ericcpi

Hi,

Since I reported a problem on google drive which is still not yet fixed, I tried exploring on dropbox.
I was able to connect from dropbox, call a transcription job in Salad, get the return from Salad.

There are 2 ways to create based on your videos the transcribed files and that would be thru delay and thru a webhook.

My problem is this.
In Dropbox there is an Upload File (New) and I cannot seem to get the idea HOW TO SAVE IT TO A TRANSCRIBED FILE like .txt file with the transcribed text or text inside of it.

Dropbox asks for a file URL and the filename and I don't know how to supply the values/

Here's the workflow I am working at.

1728880517719.png

Preeti Paryani

Hello @ericcpi

Upon reviewing the workflow titled "dropbox-salad-get," I noticed that a static URL had been mapped to the File URL field in the "Dropbox: Upload File (New)" action step. To resolve this, I mapped the dynamic URL received from the trigger step to the Dropbox step, and it worked successfully.

Please refer to the attached screenshot for further details.

1728902349823.png

Preeti Paryani

Hello @ericcpi

As we can notice the transcription output has been received in the trigger step, refer to the attached image. Although, in the output only transcripted text is provided not any file URL.

1728985189100.png

Can you please elaborate on the use case you are trying to achieve using this workflow? Also please mention which file are you trying to upload to dropbox.

ericcpi

Hello @ericcpi

As we can notice the transcription output has been received in the trigger step, refer to the attached image. Although, in the output only transcripted text is provided not any file URL.

View attachment 48528

Can you please elaborate on the use case you are trying to achieve using this workflow? Also please mention which file are you trying to upload to dropbox.
Hello @Pretti,

I understannd that it has the output text on the response.
How to create a txt file and put that Data Output Text inside the txt file or word document and save it dropbox?

I am trying to achieve an output of transcribed file or srt file.
As to which what file, right now I am just testing it thru the timestamp as the name of the file.