• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Duplicate Entries (Clickfunnels to Google Sheets)

Armay

Hi! I'm also having trouble with my workflow.. I'm getting duplicate entries for a single contact from clickfunnels. How to fix this? Thanks
Screenshot.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Armay

The trigger event is a descriptive-based trigger type that only catches the data once sent by ClickFunnel. So, there is a fair possibility that you might have subscribed twice to the same webhook URL in your ClickFunnel.

So, kindly cross-check your Clickfunnel if you have subscribed same webhook URL in your account.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Armay

Though we have added a filter actions step to avoid duplicate entries coming from your Clickfunnel. That will work on the Contact Page ID since it seems like both entities are coming from different pages.

Kindly review that up and try again. I hope this might help you out.

2022-02-23_12h37_29.png

Armay

Hi! Thanks for the help.

Do you have another way to choose on which page on our funnels can we just collect data except to filter out the page id? Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Armay

That's the only workaround for your concern since the data is coming from different contact pages to your workflow. You can add more contact page Id to process other entries as well.

2022-02-23_16h21_43.png