• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Duplicate messages sent to x/Twitter by Pabbly in error

DGBN

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjEwNTY5MDYzNTA0Mzc1MjY4NTUzMjUxMzM1MTZiNTQzNCI_3D_pc
Hi. I've received a series of warning email notices in close succession that my Pabbly Connect workflow "Blog2Twit.v2" task limit was close to being exhausted. The last message was to inform me that my monthly allocated free tasks limit of 100 had been exhausted and that therefore the flow I set up had been paused, unless I purchase a subscription.

Having looked at the X (formerly Twitter) account receiving the messages sent, it was immediately clear that Pabbly Connect (PC) workflow had wrongly reissued a number of previously sent messages, thus using up my ENTIRE September free task allowance.

I can confirm that I have not altered the content of any of the original source messages wrongly reissued by my PC workflow, which may make the flow see them as being "new" messages on the source/connected Blogger account, and so triggering the PC workflow to send them to X/Twitter.

My workflow should therefore be reinstated (enabled) for continuity, as my workflow has evidentially malfunctioned.

I've had to delete the duplicate messages on Twitter sent by the PC workflow & issue an apology there.

The PC workflow error details clearly indicate that Twitter has rejected messages being (wrongly) sent by the PC workflow because they are duplicate but also for too many messages being sent to X/Twitter by PC! This is quite correct and my PC workflow, which has been working great so far for my low user level needs has clearly malfunctioned.

As this error hasn't occurred due to anything I've done myself but is clearly a workflow malfunction, I'd request PC to please reinstate my workflow.

Ixil

Hi. I've received a series of warning email notices in close succession that my Pabbly Connect workflow "Blog2Twit.v2" task limit was close to being exhausted. The last message was to inform me that my monthly allocated free tasks limit of 100 had been exhausted and that therefore the flow I set up had been paused, unless I purchase a subscription.

Having looked at the X (formerly Twitter) account receiving the messages sent, it was immediately clear that Pabbly Connect (PC) workflow had wrongly reissued a number of previously sent messages, thus using up my ENTIRE September free task allowance.

I can confirm that I have not altered the content of any of the original source messages wrongly reissued by my PC workflow, which may make the flow see them as being "new" messages on the source/connected Blogger account, and so triggering the PC workflow to send them to X/Twitter.

My workflow should therefore be reinstated (enabled) for continuity, as my workflow has evidentially malfunctioned.

I've had to delete the duplicate messages on Twitter sent by the PC workflow & issue an apology there.

The PC workflow error details clearly indicate that Twitter has rejected messages being (wrongly) sent by the PC workflow because they are duplicate but also for too many messages being sent to X/Twitter by PC! This is quite correct and my PC workflow, which has been working great so far for my low user level needs has clearly malfunctioned.

As this error hasn't occurred due to anything I've done myself but is clearly a workflow malfunction, I'd request PC to please reinstate my workflow.
hello i have no answer for you but i would like to VALIDATE your experience so that you get noticed hopefully sooner because i have ALSO been hit by this bug via an rss feed that i was following that sent 53 separate @everyone to my ENTIRE server of over 200 people at 5am in the morning to which i had to apologize and which ALSO ate up my free tasks as well.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Yesterday, we had some issues with RSS feeds trigger, which have now been resolved. We regret the inconvenience caused and have reset all of your consumed tasks.