• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Dynamic WhatsApp Communication Integration with Mixpanel Cohort Syncing

infinytedev

Dear Pabbly Team,

I am currently working on setting up a workflow that involves triggering WhatsApp communications to users based on events tracked in Mixpanel (using cohort syncing). However, I've encountered a challenge in the process.

As of now, I have been able to manually add phone numbers in the "Wati" step of the workflow in Pabbly. However, my goal is to dynamically send communications to users who perform the event that leads to the creation of a cohort.

I would greatly appreciate your guidance on how to achieve this dynamic communication setup, ensuring that messages are automatically sent to users based on their interaction with the events tracked in Mixpanel.

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,
Infinyte Team

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @infinytedev

It seems you're attempting to handle several phone numbers within your trigger response to the WATI application. To manage this more effectively, we suggest employing the Iterator action step following the trigger event.