• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Elementor to Zoho Email- How to trigger an email to send from Zoho to a lead that has been written in Zoho not in Pabbly

CContent

I am currently setting up a workflow between WordPress Elementor and Zoho Mail. I have setup the connection from Elementor to Zoho Mail but it only gives me the option to create the email from inside Pabbly. I want the email to be an email I have created inside Zoho Mail that includes a video and payment link.

How would I do this?

I am on a tight deadline for a client and need help ASAP.

Thanks in advance!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @CContent

Can you please confirm whether you want to send the email from the template that you have created in Zoho Mail?

1698840344512.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @CContent

Based on the Zoho Mail API documentation, there doesn't appear to be an option for sending emails using templates. You can verify this information by referring to the official Zoho Mail API documentation.

1698906158332.png

Moreover, you have the option to manually input the content into the body of the "Send Email" action step and then map the required data accordingly. This approach will achieve the same desired outcome for sending emails as you intended.

Supreme

Staff member
Please refer to the previous message where we have already verified that the API documentation for Send Email via Template is not available.