• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

email in checkout page should be unique for all customers

saad

1625838829896.png

I want this email to be unique for all my customers. As I have to register a new user from affiliate link ( that is a checkout page and redirects the user to my website where I have to register the subscription corresponding to user, but I don't have user registered that is coming from affiliate link ).
So I have to use his email to register a new user, But I have no way to validate if the user is unique in my database after he pays out and becomes my customer in pabbly but I have not registered him to my database. Which is an issue.

Or there is an other way for creating affiliate link?
Please suggest me solution.

S

Sonam

View attachment 2108
I want this email to be unique for all my customers. As I have to register a new user from affiliate link ( that is a checkout page and redirects the user to my website where I have to register the subscription corresponding to user, but I don't have user registered that is coming from affiliate link ).
So I have to use his email to register a new user, But I have no way to validate if the user is unique in my database after he pays out and becomes my customer in pabbly but I have not registered him to my database. Which is an issue.

Or there is an other way for creating affiliate link?
Please suggest me solution.
Hi Saad,

In Pabbly Subscription Billing, the customer data is captured through an email address. So, the customer can enroll in multiple subscriptions whose data can be seen under the subscriptions section but it will not create multiple customer entries i.e. a single customer can have multiple subscriptions with a unique email address. In this way, unique customer data is maintained in the system. To know more, please follow this post - https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/di...ion-sales-in-pabbly-subscription-billing.355/

Further, we request you to please elaborate more on your concern so we can assist you in the right direction accordingly.