• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Email List Validation - Response not received in 15 seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.

auguk

Hello,
I was using Email List Validation in the past, and it was working properly, but recently I am facing issues when I use this service inside the Pabbly Connect Workflow.
I always get "Response not received in 15 seconds" error.

However, if I try their API URL directly in the browser, then I get response from their servers instantly.
Their API URL format is this:
Code:
https://app.emaillistvalidation.com/api/verifEmail?secret={API_KEY}&email={email}

You can take a look at this workflow on my account:

I am using the Email List Validation app, however, even when I am doing "Save & Test Result" I am getting the "15 seconds" error.

CpPZlQr.png

I tried asking Email List Validation support chat, and this is what they responded with:
We have done multiple tests and don't see any issue from our side, please try to contact Pabbly support may be they can help.

Also, as I mentioned above - if I load direct URL with their API call in the browser - all works well.
I also tried to use "API by Pabbly" inside this workflow, but I am getting the same "15 seconds" response

x pabbly 15s.jpg

I would appreciate if Pabbly's team could look into this.

Thank you

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @auguk

We have made some changes in the API by Pabbly action step and it is working now. Kindly review that up and let us know if that helps you out.

Further, we have checked the Emil Verify action step and it is also working correctly.

unnamed4.png

Status
Not open for further replies.