• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Email parser not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie

Hi, I tried to recreate a workflow using the Email parser. However, it does not seem to work. Can you please fix this asap? Thanks!

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Bernie !

Kindly let us know the workflow name in which it is not working for you?

So we can check on it and guide you further.

Hope, to hear from you soon.

Bernie

Here are the 2 workflows:
Yu.bernadette1 Gmail attachment -> G drive, add row to G Sheet
BernadetteYuWellness Gmail attachments -> G drive, add row to G Sheet

These workflow works for 2 days. They fetched a few attachments from my Gmails and have dropped off to my Google Drives. They have Filters - if an attachment exist, the workflow will trigger the action to fetch the attachment and then add a record to my google sheet. After I cloned the workflows to test again - resent another email. the email parser stayed in the "Waiting For Email Parser Response" mode FOREVER. Please fix this issue asap! Thanks!

P.S. It appears to be an existing issue. A user name "Abhipatil" complained about the same problem on July 12. In the discussion forum, if you search the subject line "Email Parser Stopped Working", you will find his post. A well-known member "Supreme" fixed the Email Parser issue.

Screenshot 2022-08-29 08.24.43.png
Attach files
Screenshot 2022-08-29 08.21.58.png

Last edited:

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
When you clone the workflow. The email address is changed. The email address look like the same but they are not exactly the same.

Are you sending the email to the new email address?

In your screenshot, there is a discrepancy in the email address if you see each word one by one.

Few words from your email parser screenshot.
496a55784e6a 4535

Few letters from your Gmail forwarder
496a55784e6a 4130

until 6a everything seems common but the address changes after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.