• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Email Text Parser automatically adds code to body html

fgsrdsg

Hi!

I have the problem that the email text parser automatically adds code to body html which makes parsing impossible since they always getting the same data.
I tried to remove and add body html as text but after the first email comes in, i have the same problem again.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-05-24 um 08.05.39.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @fgsrdsg

As we can see from your above-mentioned screenshot, you are using the Body HTML data label from the Email Parser instead of the "Body Text" data label from the webhook response of the Email parser, you will only get the content in plain text without HTML tags.

2022-05-24_17h12_33.png

fgsrdsg

@Supreme

When i test the workflow it runs without problems.
But when more mails come in, the wrong information is getting parsed out of the mails.
Thats why i started with body html instead of Body Text.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-05-25 um 08.10.48.png

Bildschirmfoto 2022-05-25 um 08.10.56.png

Bildschirmfoto 2022-05-25 um 08.11.06.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @fgsrdsg

Could you please tell us what is the condition you are using in the Text Formatter action step and in which workflow of your have tried?

So that we can look into it and guide you accordingly.

fgsrdsg

@Supreme i have tried it in different ways now.

Currently i use Text Parser with "text match: after" and "text match: before", which get me the problem (Create Airtable Record StockX Sell Mail (DE))

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @fgsrdsg

As we can see from your workflow you not getting the same email content that you were getting when you configured the Text Parser action.

Now your Email content missed most of the keywords which you used to parse the respective data.

Kindly check the Email content from your history log and set your Email parser accordingly. Though you can try re-capturing the webhook response again and try configuring the action steps.