• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Embedded code in workflow

Carlos Melo

Hello,
Please, which is the best way to start a workflow with an embedded code ?
The app Code (Pabbly) is not available as the first step, as you can check in the image below:

1726226817671.png

Thanks,
Carlos M.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Carlos Melo

To initiate a workflow with embedded code when the app (such as Pabbly) is not an option for the first step, the optimal solution is to employ a webhook as the trigger.

Carlos Melo

Ok, Supreme, could you please elaborate that better for me ?
I want to embed a JotForm form code. So, how does a webhook can help with that ?

Last edited:
P

Pabblymember11

Certainly, could you please elaborate on your use case with Code by Pabbly? What are you trying to accomplish? Please share your use case in detail so that we can help you better.

Carlos Melo

Sure, Supreme.
What I need is to use a modified source code of a Jotform form. So I would have to start the workflow with a step that could accept that code.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Carlos Melo

If JotForm allows data to be sent, you can capture it here using a webhook or custom integration. However, we can only support webhooks to capture the response from JotForm. Beyond that, it's not possible to design code to retrieve the data directly from a trigger event.