• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Erron it in creating new google doc from google doc template

Kaman

Hi Pabbly Team,

I tried to create a new new google doc from template by matching the name from my google sheet. I found this error happen. Attached please the screen capture for your reference

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-04-12 at 11.01.07 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-04-12 at 11.01.07 PM.png
    951.5 KB · Views: 73
  • Screenshot 2021-04-12 at 11.01.15 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-04-12 at 11.01.15 PM.png
    702.2 KB · Views: 71
P

PabblyMember3

Hi Pabbly Team,

I tried to create a new new google doc from template by matching the name from my google sheet. I found this error happen. Attached please the screen capture for your reference
Hey Kaman,

It seems you don't have any tags/variables in your Google Docs Template, Please add some there like {{name}}, {{email}} to make this step work.

Also, do configure your workflow in an incognito window or without any browser extensions enabled in your browser.

Check attached screenshot

Attachments

• googledoc.png
    googledoc.png
    51.2 KB · Views: 64

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ilan

You need to create the variables in your google docs in the {{Name}} first in terms to feed the data, which is mentioned in the help text.

2021-10-04_18h15_41.png

Google Doc -

unnamed1.png

Further, for better understanding please check out our tutorial video.

(Watch the second part of the video)

Kindly try this again at your end and let us know if that works for you.