• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Error Code 368 for WhatsApp API Video Header Template

Status
Not open for further replies.

subh

Hi,

I have created a template with video header and got approved in WhatsApp Manager.

After all setup in Pabbly connect workflow, including adding a video link that ends with .mp4 at end, error code 368 is showing.

I have taken a short subscription of a web hosting where I have installed a wordpress site with temporary domain assigned by web host. In that site I have uploaded the video and copy pasted the link to Pabbly connect's WhatsApp API template video URL input field.

Also made sure that the video is loading when entering that url.

Still the video template is not getting sent. Whereas only the text template is working properly.

Can you tell find a solution to it? I have tried to look for solution from YouTube but found none on this error code.

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    267 KB · Views: 8

Luv

Staff member
Hey @subh

We are trying to resolve your concern over ticket ID #87470. Kindly check your email inbox for the same.

Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.