• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Error connecting Razorpay with Interakt.shop

shivam

Hey folks. I am trying to connect Razorpay with Interakt.shop. I want that whenever a payment is captured in Razorpay, a new user should be created on Interakt. But when I test the response, it shows this message (see the image below). I am not able to understand why is that? Can someone please help me solve thise problem?
1680531880277.png

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @shivam

After editing the mapping of the "User Traits" field in your workflow, I have tested and confirmed that the workflow is now functioning correctly.
To avoid any potential issues in the future, I recommend that you complete the mapping of all the traits in your workflow, as I have already done for you.

2023-04-04_11h06_43.png

Therefore, I kindly request you to capture the response again and check if the issue has been resolved.

shivam

Thanks for that. I have one question. I am not able to pull out the Name of the user from my webhooks for some reasons so I need to update the user's email ID only instead of Name, can I do that? Will it work properly if I do that? Or does it require the name of the user?

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @shivam

Certainly, it is acceptable to use the customer's email in the "user trait" field instead of their name, and it will not result in any problems in the future.