• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Error message: Do i need to pay for workflows with OpenAi??

sarahegy

I'm trying Pabbly for the first time and i thought it's free but i'm receiving this message: Your account is not active, please check your billing details on our website.
why is it like that?

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @sarahegy

I would like to inform you that the error message you are receiving is not in any way related to us, Pabbly Connect. It is not necessary having a paid account for utilizing the Open AI module in the action step. Hence, it is clear that the source of the error message is not linked to our service.

You should check that your OpenAI API key is valid and that your billing information, including your payment method and any outstanding balances, is up to date and in good standing.

If everything appears to be in order, you can try contacting OpenAI's support team for further assistance. They should be able to help you resolve the issue and reactivate your account if necessary.