• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Error Message When Trying to Test Workflow

jfreemom

I keep getting this workflow error when trying to test out my connection to Simvoly. Can anyone help with this?

Can not construct instance of com.tmdp.api.dto.ContactDetails: no String-argument constructor/factory method to deserialize from String value ('{ "name": "<test lead: dummy data for first_name> <test lead: dummy data for last_name>", "email": "[email protected]", "phone": "<test lead: dummy data for phone_number>", "note": "", "address": "", "city": "", "state": "", "zip": "", "country": "", "companyName": "", "tags": [ pcr lead ], "properties": [{"name": "UTM_Medium", "type":"string", "value": "Facebook"} {"name": "UTM_Campaign", "type":"string", "value": "North Carolina Credit Repair"}], "subscribed": true, "subscriberLists": ["222958101"] }')
at [Source: org.glassfish.jersey.message.internal.ReaderInterceptorExecutor$UnCloseableInputStream@1614a2c7; line: 1, column: 1]

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jfreemom

I keep getting this workflow error when trying to test out my connection to Simvoly. Can anyone help with this?

As we can see from your workflow, you are not passing the correct data in the action step.

So, kindly re-capture the webhook response with the real data and then use the workflow accordingly.

Also, pass the correct phone in the Phone Number fields.