• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Error message

Your Task History ID
IjU3NmMwNTZjMDYzZjA0Mzc1MjY0NT
All of a sudden I have been receiving this error message for an existing workflow that had been functional. I have reconnected flodesk to the step but it is no longer working. Can someone let me know what I need to fix to get it working again?
1.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @slp madness

Due to an authentication error in SquareSpace, the webhook response didn't come correctly, leading to an error in the Flowdesk action step: 'Key: 'CreateOrUpdateReq.Body.ID' Error: Field validation for 'ID' failed on the 'required_without' tag.'

Kindly reconfigure your SquareSpace trigger event and then check again.

2024-04-18_17h42_56.png

Thank you for your reply. If I try to reconnect/reauthorize Squarespace connection again and leave the workflow alone without retesting it, do you think it will work? I don't want to have to do the test again. That always seems to screw things up

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
The 'Squarespace: New Order' trigger event setup requires you to create a new test order after re-establishing the connection. This order will be captured in your workflow setup; you cannot skip this part.