• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Error while updating high-level contact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know why I'm getting this error again and again in my workflow.. In this workflow trigger is stripe payment and action is to update the contact in GohighLevel.
Can somebody help in this regard?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-16 011945.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-16 011945.png
    35.1 KB · Views: 49

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @vishnuswarup

Regarding your concern, we recommend using the "LeadConnector: Create Or Update Contact" action step, which will allow you to create the contact if that person is unavailable in your LeadConnector and update it directly if that is already available in your LeadConnector account.

1681710882560.png

I have tried the update contact option. Also tried to add tag to contact options. The first time when I capture the webhook response and send it to the contact, It works. But after that, it doesn't work and gives the below error every time.
1681731781890.png

Supreme

Staff member
You can watch the first part of the video tutorial on using the Stripe trigger event.

Further, please share the workflow URL so we can investigate it.

Supreme

Staff member
And still, you are not using the "LeadConnector: Create Or Update Contact" action step.

Still, it's not working. I am sharing the workflow links. Please look into the issue.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @vishnuswarup

If you want to use the "Update Contact" action step then you need to pass the Contact Id in the "Contact Id" field which you can retrieve from "Search Contact via Email" action step.

1681804964645.png

Hey,
I have tried mapping the contact id too. Still, it's not working. We are using multiple workflows in pabbly. All works smoothly. We are facing issues only with these workflows which are associated with stripe.

Hey, I am sharing the workflow link. Please check. Actually, the actions are going to the same contact again and again instead of going to the contact who has made the payment on Stripe. I request you to please support me on priority in this regard.

As you asked me to use update contact via email action. But there is no email field in the response received from the stripe webhook.

@Supreme, When can I expect the issue to be resolved? I am struggling with this for 4 days. Isn't there any option where I can get prompt support, As it is halting the business now

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @vishnuswarup

We still see that you are using the "Update Contact" action step whereas you should use the "Create Or Update Contact" action step.

And if you are not getting the details from Stripe trigger the response then use the "Stripe: Retrieve an Event" action step.

1681987420438.png

Status
Not open for further replies.