• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Error with Gmail - Send with Attachment Option

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmba2

I am trying to send an email where there is a BCC option. While "Send Email"option woks, it doesnt have BCC option. The only one with BCC option is "Send with Attachment" which is giving the below error whenever I test it.

Could you please check and confirm where its going wrong? What permissions need to be set? I am not able to understand.

1638876363721.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @hmba2

Could you please confirm that you have passed the email address with comma separated? Though we have tested the same at our end and it is working fine.

Kindly re-authorize your Gmail action step and try again.

2021-12-07_18h11_06.png

Still, if the issue persists, please share workflow name.

Status
Not open for further replies.