• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

(Event Registration) Google Form > Gmail Autoresponder > User

akajeevan

Hi Pabbly Community,

I recently switched to using Google Meet for my events, but unlike Zoom, it doesn’t have an automatic response when the registration form is filled out. I’m trying to set up an automation in Pabbly Connect to address this, but I’ve encountered some challenges.

Here’s what I’ve done so far:

• Added the Pabbly Connect Extension to my Google Workspace.

• Connected the registration sheet to my Google Form.

• Attempted to link the webhook to Google Sheets.

Despite these efforts, the automation doesn’t seem to be working as expected. I’d appreciate any guidance or tips from the community on the best way to set this up.

Here’s the link to the workflow I’m working on:

https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/share/XBRUZl8IUzAHTVQ-UQ4DJFxIBQEHXlQ2UksAEgYJXCQHSQVuVxYPZQxAByVRHlAxVh8JYwJeAzkMGAoOA1UEd11HU29VVlctB0oBelMaCjlcAlR8Xz4#

Thank you in advance for your help!

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @akajeevan

Could you please confirm whether you have selected the Pabbly Connect ad ("Send On Event" or "Auto Send On Event")?

If you are setting up Google Sheets and getting the data from the Google Application or inputting the data manually, you can only use "Send On Event". However, if the data is coming from a third-party application, then you may need to select "Auto Send On Schedule" and "Send on Schedule", which will take exactly 1 hour to forward.

1725858054146.png

akajeevan

Thank you, @Supreme, for your response!

My goal is to use Pabbly Connect to create an automation where, after a prospect fills out the form, they will automatically receive an email within 5 to 10 minutes, along with an “Add to Calendar” link for the event.

I’ve followed the steps you mentioned, but I’m encountering an issue. After the form is filled out, the automation doesn’t seem to receive the data at the starting point.

Any suggestions on what might be going wrong or what I should check next would be greatly appreciated!

P

Pabblymember11

My goal is to use Pabbly Connect to create an automation where, after a prospect fills out the form, they will automatically receive an email within 5 to 10 minutes, along with an “Add to Calendar” link for the event.

I’ve followed the steps you mentioned, but I’m encountering an issue. After the form is filled out, the automation doesn’t seem to receive the data at the starting point.
Could you please share a screenshot or a short video of the issue you're encountering? This will allow us to examine the problem and provide you with the appropriate guidance.

akajeevan

Here's the screenshot, seems like I am not able to add the Pabbly Connect webhook on to the Google Sheet that is attach to the google form. You can see the error message here.

So this is kind of bothering me, since I did a trial run adding my info into the google form, details are added to the attached google sheet but Pabbly couldn't receive the information shared.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-10 at 2.19.41 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-10 at 2.19.41 PM.png
    384.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot 2024-09-10 at 2.21.03 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-10 at 2.21.03 PM.png
    330.2 KB · Views: 4
P

Pabblymember11

Here's the screenshot, seems like I am not able to add the Pabbly Connect webhook on to the Google Sheet that is attach to the google form. You can see the error message here.

So this is kind of bothering me, since I did a trial run adding my info into the google form, details are added to the attached google sheet but Pabbly couldn't receive the information shared.
Please try establishing the webhook URL of Google Sheets in Incognito mode of your browser, since you may have logged in to many Google Accounts in your browser.

Please configure it in incognito mode and try again.