• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

EverWebinar & WebinarJam

Malcom

Given that there are "no triggers" with Ever Webinar or WebinarJam can you please explain "Get Specific Webinar Details" and how we can use that "action"?

Can we somehow pass this through an HTTP Post via InfusionSoft Keap?

I had Zapier but transferred to Pabbly because it makes sense. But my concern now is I wonder does Zapier have more "advanced trigger" option per application which I hope is not the case.

Are there any "Creative Options" that you know of that would allow EverWebinar User to have a similar experience with "Triggers" for EverWebinar/WebinarJam?

For example, can we integrate with GoogleSheet (ex..extration tool) and then EverWebinar to create a similar experience with EverWebinar Triggers? Any suggestions or workarounds would be beneficial.

My goal was to use Keap (InfusionSoft) with Evergreen Webinar to send out emails and Automations around that Specific (Date & Time) User Registration. Given what I'm seeing, I don't believe it is an option unless I'm missing something, which is why I asked about "Creative Alternatives" (ex...Google Sheet)

Fagun Shah

Here what I have seen other people doing it. They capture leads from their landing page and then enroll them in Everwebinar/Webinarjam using pabbly connect. That way you can send data to gsheet as well using pabbly connect.

Some apps only open their APIs to zapier and that is the only reason zpaier has more advanced triggers for some apps. I have tried asking Everwebinar and Webinarjam support about adding webhooks(better than current zapier triggers) support more than 4-5 times in last 3 years but they are not interested at all.

sandy123

Hi @Fagun Shah , Is situation same with Everwebinar & Webinar Jam webhooks?

We enrolled only because we saw Pabbly has integration with WebinarJam/EverWebinar apps for triggers.

Will wait for the answer ASAP.

Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @sandy123

As of now, there is no other workaround is available to process the leads from WebinarJam and Everwebinar. We will let you know once we get any update on the same.