• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Excel XLSM file support

jserrg

Hi,

I am trying to set up a connection to Excel file. Everything seems to be working fine with xlsx file. But my file is xlsm. It is a standard Excel format for Excel files with VBA macroses. Pubbly does not see xlsm files at all. It displays only xlsx files in the dropdown when I choose Excel files.
I cannot re-save my xlsm file as xlsx or xls. It says VBA code can only be saved in the xlsm file.

Pubbly's purpose is automation. Excel uses VBA for automation. So most Excel files will be xlsm files.

Do you plan to add support for xlsm files?

Thank you in advance

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
You can use the 'Search File in My Drive' action event in MS Excel to capture xlsm type files and enter the File ID in the Workbook field by enabling the mapping button. This will provide you with the xlsm type files. Once you have obtained the File ID, you can remove the 'Search File in My Drive' action event from your workflow.
image (66).png