• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Export specific WhatsApp group text and image messages to excel sheet

Usayed

Hi, Plz help me I have a WooCommerce store named: https://kidsnmom.pk/ and there i want to upload clothing products and the reason is do not upload is that I receive my products in a WhatsApp Group look like this 👇

Screenshot_3.png

And the products i receive daily are about 100 -200 products and its difficult for me to download from WhatsApp web and then upload the products manually to the WooCommerce/store - So there is any better solution to upload products directly from WA to WooCommerce/WordPress, I have seen your this video
and I thought that i will, first of all, transfers my messages included text and media to google sheets then I will upload CSV file to WooCommerce for bulk products upload

For Now, i am doing it with Excel and manually adding the name, description, price, category, cost of the products and upload all the images to WordPress and copy their link one by one and paste into the image column

Any better suggestions - Plz help me! i have to create an automate system or an easy way to do this

Usayed

My need is that my WA group product messages were sent to google sheets with images or if possible videos too then i will set them according to column-wise after all things done I will upload it to WooCommerce

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Usayed

As per your concern, you need to pass the data in line item format which can be process with the help of "Data Transformer: Line Itemizer" action step.

You can refer to the following video tutorial on how you can use the "Line Itemizer" action step.