• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Extend trial for a customer

DanielN

How do i extend trial time for a customer when customers first trial time has ended.

Let's say i gave the customer 14 day trial and now the trial has ended but the customer wants another week to test the "product". How do i extend the trial period 7 days?

A

Avneesh

Hello Daniel,

For now, you cannot extend the trial period for an existing subscription but you can set up payment term by editing the existing subscription. Your customer will not be charged immediately if there's a payment term. They can use your services and make the payment within the payment term. After the payment has been made and the subscription goes live, you can change the payment term back to net0.

Attachments

• 1638535502921.png
    1638535502921.png
    57 KB · Views: 74