• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Extra rows are added in Google Sheets

fanski

Hey there,

I faced the issue when after an order with multiple rows (e.g. 3) Pabbly generates them with empty extra rows. What is the reason of such situation?
And one more thing. The system adds new rows at the top of the table, not at the bottom. So when the new row appears it became the first one, not the last one. Weird behaviour.

Who can help me? :)

Screenshot from the Google Sheets:
1685057810481.png

Screenshot from the Pabbly:
1685057937008.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @fanski,

Please grant me access to your workflow by adding me as a team member. This will allow me to gain a better understanding of your issue.
Once you have added me as a Team Member, do let us know the name of your workflow.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference:

fanski

Hey @fanski,

Please grant me access to your workflow by adding me as a team member. This will allow me to gain a better understanding of your issue.
Once you have added me as a Team Member, do let us know the name of your workflow.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference:

The access has been provided. Thank you indeed.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Screenshot from the Pabbly:
View attachment 26499
You have 5 fields with 5 columns each, and you are passing 4 values in 4 fields. Since the action step passes the values in a comma-separated manner, it will parse each cell in all the rows every time to update the values. This results in a total of 20 updates (5 times 4).

I faced the issue when after an order with multiple rows (e.g. 3) Pabbly generates them with empty extra rows. What is the reason of such situation?
And one more thing. The system adds new rows at the top of the table, not at the bottom. So when the new row appears it became the first one, not the last one. Weird behaviour.

Who can help me? :)

Screenshot from the Google Sheets:
View attachment 26498
Since the number of products a user adds to a particular order is not fixed, the way you have set up your action step may result in empty rows and lead to this unusual behavior persisting.

I would strongly suggest that you use a new spreadsheet and set up your workflow as shown in the video attached below.