• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Extract key value pairs from array of metadata and insert on one row of Google sheets

Anastasia

Hi! I want to add a customer's facebook name and profile link to a sheet when they gain access (flow named GLIC in our account).

I'd like to: extract the values for keys "fprof" and "fname" from array meta data from a woocommerce webhook response.

Ideally, find the row with the email address with the email address if it already exists in the google sheets doc and update it with some dates, and also the fprof and fname values all in the same row. I've figured out how to do so for one value, with adding a new row, but can't figure how to input both by finding and updating the row.

So I need

- ideally find a trigger that I can trigger from a one button press on Woocommerce, without triggering an email or disturbance to the customer. Like a customer trigger or state if possible. I think an order update works fine, but I don't want it to be triggered when an order is later changed from processing to completed, when we dispatch a package and then update the spreadsheet with false dates.

- a way to find and update the row (or add a new one, if it doesn't exist)

- find and process only the relevant metadata objects.

You can see the work I've been trying so far in the current flow.

Can you help me?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Anastasia

It appears that you might not have captured the response in which you have the "name" and "fprof" to establish the condition the filter condition in your workflow.

Please capture the webhook response once with both conditions and then try again.

Anastasia

Hi, I've recaptured another response that includes both, and also altered the flow so that it updates with one value. Thanks

Anastasia

Hi Supreme. No, it doesn't, because my problem is structural. I don't know how to filter, extract, and add two key value pairs in the same row on a google sheet.

I also can't figure out how to seek out a row by value, and update it with the same key value pairs.

Is there a way to do either?
Does that solve your current problem? Please confirm with us.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Anastasia

Please allow us some time, we are currently looking into the possibility of your use case.

Shall notify you with an update soon.