• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Extract Woocommerce order data to create a new Google Contact

KiteBud

Hi

I'm a beginner with Automation and trying to achieve a simple task.

How do you extract data from a Woocommerce order to create, for a example, a new Google Contact ?

I followed all the steps and successfully created a webhook but I cannot map the data from the order and link them to the google contact fields in Pabbly

Do I need a middle step between Woocommerce and Google contact ?

thanks for your help

Chrsitian

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @KiteBud

You can simply map the data from the trigger response of WooCommerce in the Google Contact action step to create a new contact.

Though we have already set the action step in your workflow, kindly review it once and try this at your end.

1654504065548.png

KiteBud

Hi and thanks for the quick response. Can you please explain the process step by step ? I'm unable to re-create what you did. I'm trying to learn to do it myself so I started a new workflow from scratch but it doesn't work.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @KiteBud

It seems like you have made some changes in your workflow and because of that, you are not having a webhook response completely.

Kindly do the process again as mentioned in the following video tutorial for your better understanding.

(Watch the first part of the video to capture the webhook response from WooCommerce)

(Watch the second part of the video to create a new contact in your Google account)