• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Extracting Email Id from Yahoo mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

nirmehta

Dear Sir, I created a workflow. But i executed not working. How to extract only email id, Name , Designation (if present) from Yahoo mail. And in same workflow how to block the promotional emails. I want to create a Database of all emails

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
You can use Email Parser for the same. Setup a Auto Forwarder in your Yahoo Mail that will forward all the emails to the Pabbly Email Parser Email. The Pabbly Email Parser will then extract all the details from the email itself.

You can checkout the Email Parser tutorial video here.

lore0125

I'm trying to set this up with gmail to autoforward emails in a folder to the email parser but can't forward in gmail because don't have access to get the confirmation number...any ideas?

Fagun Shah

I'm trying to set this up with gmail to autoforward emails in a folder to the email parser but can't forward in gmail because don't have access to get the confirmation number...any ideas?
If you are just setting up workflow then you should receive Confirmation code as email data in workflow it self.

And if your workflow was already setup using dummy email before then check history of that workflow trigger and you should find your confirmation code.

Basically, pabbly email parse is an email id which will receive your confirmation code.

Feel free to ping me on FB Messenger if you get stuck anywhere- https://www.facebook.com/fagun.shah.7/

lore0125

If you are just setting up workflow then you should receive Confirmation code as email data in workflow it self.

And if your workflow was already setup using dummy email before then check history of that workflow trigger and you should find your confirmation code.

Basically, pabbly email parse is an email id which will receive your confirmation code.

Feel free to ping me on FB Messenger if you get stuck anywhere- https://www.facebook.com/fagun.shah.7/
Thank you so much, didn't realize that!! All working great now.

Status
Not open for further replies.