• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Extracting Phone Number

rxdx

Hi,

I am extracting phone number using text formatter, but Its only catching first phone number.

PFA.

Attachments

• Screenshot (1577).png
    Screenshot (1577).png
    231.2 KB · Views: 44

Fagun Shah

Here you go -

1640761043019.png

Regex -

((?:\+|00)[17](?: |\-)?|(?:\+|00)[1-9]\d{0,2}(?: |\-)?|(?:\+|00)1\-\d{3}(?: |\-)?)?(0\d|\([0-9]{3}\)|[1-9]{0,3})(?:((?: |\-)[0-9]{2}){4}|((?:[0-9]{2}){4})|((?: |\-)[0-9]{3}(?: |\-)[0-9]{4})|([0-9]{7}))

rxdx

I have asked @Supreme for one issue, I got to know later,

1. ExtraxtPhone number is not capturing last digit for few phone number. Please check if you can also,

Thank You,

Attachments

• phone detail.JPG
    phone detail.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 37

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @rxdx

We have replied to your query on your other thread, kindly check that out.